Deb Halperin is the President of the West Bloomington Revitalization Project (WBRP). We speak about how the project has grown over the last decade, as well as how it plans to continue to build on the strengths of neighborhood and empower residents. Just look at all these programs: Community Garden, Bike Co-Op, Book Bike, Tool Library, Veggie Oasis, Seed Library, Bed Blitz, and more!
You can find more information at:
- Their office at 724 W. Washington
- Website: westbloomington.org
- Facebook and other social media platforms
Support someone else doing a big thing in Bloomington-Normal:
Mary Cambell at Dreams as Possible. An organization, which helps women find sustainable employment by providing them with free materials to learn trade jobs.
Thank you to our sponsors
- Play Normal E-Sports (playnormalesports.com)
- Normal Gadgets (normalgadgets.com)
- BRE Law (breinjurylaw.com)
Music: “Extremes” by The Lemming Shepherds, public domain